Monday, July 27, 2009

Farm Town Help

For those who are addicted and newbies to farm town, this blog may help you.

I will post some tips and tricks to help you in Farm Town.

Farm Town is one of the few addictive application in facebook. I don't know if it is available somewhere else.

Farm Town is a planting, plowing or harvesting game. General rule is to gain XP or experience by planting, plowing and harvesting your farm. You'll earn coins as well for you to buy seeds and building for you to manage Farm Town.

I didn't like Farm Town at first, thought the app was a waste of time, but here I am, addicted to it. After weeks of plowing and harvesting and planting and arranging/rearranging the farm, I came with some techniques that would be very helpful for starters and the desperate farmers.



No comments:

Post a Comment